Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is'nt she pretty?
She is Hyunah! From 4MINUTE
Jealous! (: But seriouslyy! She damn pretty and plus skinny! And she can dance very well! My Idol leh!!! Her hair in 'I my me mine' the tye up one!! Damn nice eh!! You see its just a bun. But NO! Its damn cool! I'm gonna tryy!! (: She is damn pretty!!! AND SHE IS SO WHITE! WAHHH
Buay tahan!! She is my target! I'm gonna be like her!

HAHAHA! I will fail! But I’ll try (:

Kay, celeste HELLO(: She is like my new daughter. Cause she is Laurencia’s sister. Its damn confusing the family thing! Hahaha! Its FUN(: OHHH, celeste winkwink our betting thing! Damn thrilling leh! WAHHH!! Can’t waitt!!

Hmmm.. I nothing to say eh.. My life v. boring!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

WHO WANT GO ARTS ALIVE!!! Come la. Ticket $30?! I performing leh! Support me la, my fans! (: I’ll sign on your ticket? I know you all want la. Order from ME! Me ONLY! Kay?

I lobe bernice ttm! She always follow me to dental appointments! His brother damn cute! Took away my first kiss! She reall can make me laugh the pee out of me! I swear i almost peed because of laughing!

AHHH SHIT! MISSED THE 11:11

NAOMI SAKAI! PLEASE GET WELL SOONNNNN(:


No comments: