Sunday, July 18, 2010

Surprise, surprise! It's BRENDAAAAAAA!

From now onwards my blog is gonna be damn random! Cause I am bored. Nothing much happened la.

I AM CLASS CHAIR PERSON!
Why do people go ‘YOU?!’

So mean la! HAHHHAHA!
Anyway, its kinda fun and stressful!
Now I know!

Choir sucks without Mr Toh ):
Stupid *CENSORED**

We will not get our achievements anymore! Look at our standard NOW!
Juniors are so slack! Every sound we make is disgusting!

I missed the Europe tour days!

ANGRY AH!

Okay.. Hahaha!

Oh. I finally passed a test eh! FINALLY!

Ty Ms Celeste! HAHAHA!

Although we always ignore your presence.

BUT WHEN YOU TEACH! I LISTEN KAY!

We always talk about some illuminati thing during her class!

What to do? The most contusive place to talk!

Tsk! What wrong with the world man. So corrupted!

I’m gonna uncorrupt music! Music is not to be used to worship some illuminti!

RETARDATION! (Mr Quek! I study physics!!!)

Anyway! DID YOU PEOPLE SEE SHINee’s Comeback?!?!

Their title is LUCIFER!
Can’t it get worse! WHY THIS NAME ):
And MY TAEMIN HAS LONG HAIR ): (x2)

*sigh* But the song is nice la. And they are HOT!
If only the hair was…. Nevermind! I’ll get used to it! (:

My amber still pai kah leh!
She must recover soon and rest well!

Missed her dancing. F(x) is not F(x) without herr!!

She is so hot la!

Did you all watch We got married???
If I was on that show, I’m gonna go with Taemin.

At first was Yong Hwa. But he is taken from Seohyun!
They damn cute eh! GO WATCH!

Ga In and Jo Kwon DAMN FUNNYYYYYYYY!

Taeyang has PERFECT ABS!

I need a girl?

WAAAAAH!!!! He is like HOT!

Anyway. Cant wait for SHINee’s comeback!

SHINee FIGHTING!!

OHHHHHHH

AND SUPER JUNIOR’S NO OTHER!! SO SWEEEEEEEEETTTT!!
DONGHAEEE!!!

Kay. Need to do home work.

BYESZ


No comments: