Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HEHEHEHEHE! I'm sho stupid eh!

WL, Can't stand how BHB i was! I feel like laughing my ass off! Its freaking funny!!! OMG!
Bear with me for awhile.
HAHAHAHHAHHHA
.....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
.....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
.....
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH~~~!!!
Okay, enough!.
Anneong! denisha imida!
..........
Can't you see? No, You're blind.
Ohh.. My neighbour! HE IS AWESOME!
He's hijacking my house! Anyway, i kinda liked his company la.
I grew up with him?! So yeah... OLD BUDDY!
Omg, i realised i still haven kick the habit of calling him korkor.
Now he wants me to call him oppa. Cause he is crazy about KOREAN?
But he has good taste ah, he likes Taeyeon eh. Wahhhhh!
But i like Jessica. Love her accent la. But her singing voice abit nazel ah.
But can sing can already! At least its reconisable** (** however you spell it.)
Because of one person, i feel like migrating to australia eh.
Mummy suddenly ask me, i was like WHY NOT?!
I'll have some cool accent.
But i dont want to get skin cancer. And i dont really want ang mo bfs.
I'm hard to please. But i shouldn't escape la.
Its frreakking retarded.
WO AI SINGAPORE!
How can i migrate?
I've been quite alot of people's substitude ah?
I can be what? Dont know la.
HA HA HA HA HA
Okay, need to do POA!
Its FUN TTM! (:

No comments: