Wednesday, May 19, 2010

HIII.


Kkay, i just got my results back. i'm kinda happy la.
I GOT FIRST IN CLASS FOR CHINISE AND SECOND FOR CHEMISTRY!!
Awesome right? i know! ahahaha.

Aiya, let me shuang awhile.
i would like to thank mr dinesh man!
He is an awesome teacher! Not because he passed me. Because he motivated me with his small little card filled with chemical fomulars! Although none of them really came out. But i got it stuck to my brain!
hahahahha.

And 老师!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Proud of me?!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Very funny. inside joke. Lazy type.
I'm going Europe.! Poland..
Hope my plane wont crash there! God bless me!
Practice in a fridge is damn terrible. I was like a block of ice la.
AVT. damn cold! Brrr.. I have choir like everyday because of the poland trip.
Okkay, enough of school.

I'm an Amber fan! (new song: NU ABO) <3
Yess! She is so cool la. Can rap, can dance and her english accent damn cute!!
And for Super junior.! (New song: Bonamana)
I like dong hae!! He caught my eye first when i saw the sorry sorry answer MV.. WAHHHHHHHHH!
like.. suddenly like eh. Such an attraction. Magnet ah.. hahaha LAME!
And i realised, his muscles shines! REALLYY
OHHHHH! My number 1 most wanted to watch movie is
#1 THE LAST SONG!
I know miley cyrus blahblahblah..
But the trailer looks so damn nice la. Maybe because the beach very nice.? I dont know. I just wanna watch!

People say the show is a tears jerker. Which meanss 100% i will cry.
But cinema so dark also cant see. HAHAHA!
(:
Thats kinda like all! BYEZ!
silly person!

No comments: