Monday, March 22, 2010

Hee. I am a Bieber fan now! (:

HAHAHA! Thats right! I am just another girl that goes GAGA for him now!
Omg!!
I AM SO GONNA BE THAT GIRL! I'LL MAKE A VIDEO OF ME CRYING OVER HIM!!!
OMG! The girl is soo cute!!!!
LUCKY GIRL!!
AND JUSTIN CARRIED HER!!
ME ONE TOO >:
HAH!!! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!
I WANT MARRY HIM TOO!!~
He is just freaking SWEET k?
Geez! I am getting the bieber fever thing!
GO WATCH!! ITS JUST! AWWWWWWWWW....
I'm jealous! (Hah! Over a kid!)
TSKKKK!!!!
I AM GONNA CRY NOWW!! :"(
Anyway, today i lead combine! Damn difficult!
But i dont nag/shout/scold/PSM/force!
Tommorow is oral and i am gonna put my braces!
Omg! Gonna be so ugly la.
Well, after one year, I'll be DAMN CHIO!
Joking(:
I just wanna smile everyday!
I really hope you smile too!
Although things are like that.
You're still my friend i guess.
(:

No comments: