Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Dentist & Jelines house!

HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!~
Hi!~
Yestersday was like BOOMZ!~ Went to the dentist with Jeline at 8.30 A.M??!!
I know CRAZY RIGHT? My mum book so early, in the end don't want to go with me cause she and my dad was invited to universal studio?!!
Last minute, i panic! No one go with me eh!!
Then JELINE!~ The nice one, SO WILLINGLY TO GO WITH ME EH!!
Its like early in the morning who will wake up la!~ She did!~ AWW! Nice :)
Then train all the way to Summerset. FARRR!! Thanks to her i dint get lost!
I was super scared on the way ok! Then reached the dental clinic. Then I was supposed to wait for a while at the lounge. Watched abit of ratatouille. Then i have to go in and take my INJECTION!
I rmbr on the way Jeline keep saying not pain one! BUT! WHOOSHH! Its super pain! HAHA!~
Then nurse say i have to drink something before the extraction. So jeline came in with an apple juice. She fed me by stuffing the straw in my mouth and said: 'DRINK!~'
I had to use alot of energy to suck cause i cant feel my lips already...
And she finally asked: ' Pain right? '
I was like i thought you say NOT PAIN ONE?!
Then she told me her story when she had to extract her tooth too.
Well, mine was worse! 4 INJECTIONS EHH!!~
Then had to wait outside again while they prepared. When i was outside i was like...
Please take longer, please take longerr!
Then, ' You can come in now.'
SHIT!!~ Jeline laughed!~ I know she did!
The nurse told me i should not feel any pain. Thats all i heard the rest was like.. no sound!
Then she asked Jeline if she wants to stay inside and see. JELINE SAID YES!
While extracting, the nurse said : 'Your friend so mean uh, laugh at you! Next time dont bring her along!'
I was like pointing at her : YOUUU!!
OH!~ i have a confession to make, i think i broke the arm rest thingy! HAHAHAHA! Wooops!
Anyway! Jeline laughed at ME!~ And she insisted she was smiling! Yeah right!
The nurse was right, no pain but pressure. But even if pain i wont say, cause have to inject again!
Then after the whole thing. I was stuffed with the gauze. Cant talk.
Then after everything, we went to walk around and around. Then we decided to go Pearlyn Mok's house!~
Watched 'Where got ghost'.
Although watched alot of times but still quite scared! Jeline NO FEELING ONE LOR!
Me and pearlyn was hiding then she : ' Scary meh?' ....z!
Then after that pearlyn came my house!
Today!
Went Jeline house!
Vivien damn maggot! Me and pearliyn have to go bedok fetch her then go pasir ris!
MAGGOT!~ HAHAHA!
Then ya ate ice crem! Thats is like the only thing i can eat now! Pfft!~
Then go jeline's house!
AND TO MY SUPRISE! MY COUSIN STAY AT THE SAME CONDO!!
@ Jonas & Dylan: HII!~ JIE JIE WAS THERE!~ HAHAHA
Then yeah, I SAW SILVER!~ Jeline's dog! OMG so cute laa!!
Vivien dont dare come in , stand at the door. Damn funny!
AND SILVER LIKES ME!~ HAHAHAHA
Seriously! Jeline call her to come when silver was on my lap. SHE DINT! HAH!~
Vivien made shields out of pillows! -_- Like silver cannot jump like that! SHE DAMN FUNNY!
Watched connected! I dont like guns! Serious! I HATE GUNS!
But yeah! The show is nice!
Then started to bully vivien! PEARLYN ROCKS!
she unbuckled VIVIENS BRA!!! HOHOHOHOHOHO!~ Funny!
Vivien damn nice to BULLY!
HAHAHAH! I LOVE YOU VIVIEN!~
Then yeahh, played with silver! scared vivien with silver.
Then went home!
My mouth hurts now! ):
Now talking to vivien. She uh, nonsense but never fail to make me laugh :D
Kay, have to concentrate and talk to vivien
BUAYEZ!~

No comments: