Monday, March 1, 2010

GEEEEE!♥

I found out i like sweet stuff. I dont know, like if the show damn sweet, I'll love it like alot. If you do something damn sweet, I'll be like..AWWWWW!!! You sweet one!!!! I dont know, maybe everyone is getting sweeter == EVEN SWEET MAKES ME HAPPY NOW!?



Ok, today 1st sweet thing, eleanor sent me letter... SHE NEVER SEND ME BEFORE LORR!!! GOSH I WAS SHOCKED! like for me? Are you sure??? Awwww! I love herr! :D 3/5 is getting better! HAHA!


Ok... CTs RAHHHH! Chemistryy, I FREAKING FAILED BECAUSE OF CARELESS MISTAKES

I COULD HAVE GOT 15 RAHHHHHH!!!



Today during recess....HAIYA, never seen elanor laugh until like that!!! Means its ..... i shall not mentionnnn! OK...! Enough! thats all, the more i think the more dirty thoughts comes in. Goodnights! Saranghaeyo♥



OH HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLENE LAU!!! ♥



XOXO,

DENISHA♥





Any way to Audrey,Naomi,Celeste,Sarah,Michelle and all the other stressed out people!
CHILLLLLLL!!! OMG, see you all suffering like that damn poor thing.... CHILLLLL!! Like i said to my wife, Take things one step at a time, look at things in a brighter way... I might not be there for you at times because we are in different class, BUT CAN WRITE LETTER TO ME! :D I will read and REPLY!! And i love you all! Dont umm... go crazy uh... like mental... seriously! I will scared one :D

No comments: