Thursday, February 25, 2010

My baby cousin :) Cute!

JANG JANG JANG!!
OMG! i really like kids. Like cute ones not the devilish ones. i'll vomit blood!
Anyways, Chinese new year over already. I went to KL, Well kinda boring la. Cause no older cousins there ): Honestly, i rather have chinese new year in Singapore. Like there is Jie yi, Yijun, all my young aunties. Well maybe not so young anymore :P OOPS! HAHAHAHA!
Not much photo cause besides baby got nothing else to take.
YUPP! Then came common test. I freaking screwed my E-Maths. =.= I can only say now even a miricale won't help. ): Stupid TSP! RAHH. Thoushall not blame others! BUT STILL! RAHH!
But now common test OVER!! But i am not happy, cause there goes my result.. I feel like dying!!
OH! TODAY I SAW WAYNE! SO SUAY SIA.. No la kidding! So luckyy!! Awww.. today was my fairytale.... ( purposely one! )
He is asking me to describe him. HAHAHA, He is tall. Damn it! Nevermind its normal..But how ? he was ahemm! Now like voooom! =.= But he looks different from webcam... He dint talk to me la, i bet he'll be like ' talk what ' ..... Well at least he said hi. - he waved too *claps!**
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Ok. fb have lots of video. I swear its funn to film like that!
We should do that often :D
Vivien in class i sit beside her, i laugh alot. And each time i'll get stomach ache..! She is like hilarious, seriously can release STRESS! Like she tell me that she was waiting for this guy to turn and look at her, but the guy dint, only when she did something unglam then he turn....!
LOL! Like really! hen she choreogrph for super girl by sju M ,
ITS RETARDED AND SHE WANTS ME TO DO IT WITH HER!!
She damn funny!
Wellwellwell! Oh, sarah thanks for the taxi ride ah! HAHAHAHA :D
k, that should be all.
Bye!
Sa yo byebye ?- by wayne.
Nah, anyeong sounds nicer!
xoxo,
Denisha ;D

No comments: