Saturday, January 16, 2010

Confused.Insucure.Shit feeling.

Yesterday went expo with matt an eleanor. Mattew isso much nicer than Alex. BIG TIME!!..
But matt! YOU HAVE TO SHOW MORE LOVE MAN!
Both of them so lovey dovey infront of me lor... But ofcourse matt is goign back to australia on wednesday.. SAD for eleanor... And me too la, less one listening ear.
I'll wait la, but yesterday i cried cause i found out something... SADSADSAD. Made me lost some faith. But i think its slowly restoring though.... i dont think i'll be so hua chi anymore... when my hopes get up high. It sure will slam me back down.
I've made up my mind. I'll wait like i promised you even if you said it was a joke. sounds stupid?
Well, i dont know why am i like that too. Zzzzz! You just make me sad and happy, you are like controlling my emotions. Its like you are drowning me and then for a while you lift me up for me to breathe and push me back in. Maybe its just me but why dont you just understand.

BOYS SUCK! ttm!

No comments: