Sunday, April 15, 2012

Why did you have to go?

I hate getting so attached to someone and then they leave you in the end. I learnt it so many times, I'm really scared to let anyone in now. I've learn that everyone falls in and out of your life all the time, But I just don't wanna hold on to something so tight and in the end I have to let it go. Cause if everything's that case, why should I hold it in the first place? I know, a few setbacks and heartbreaks isn't the end of the world. But it's just too much to bear for now? Everything in my life now hits jackpot. If you understand, its like 3 times in a row. HAHA! How dumb, but yeah thats ME! ): I know I should snap out of it, but I'm just feeling so negative right now.. ): Maybe cause school is starting, and I'm gonna be in an unfamiliar place filled with strangers. And maybe because of... Sighh denisha, suck it up, when are you going to be okay with whatever happened? :/

No comments: