Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tired.Rush.Wayy TOO fast!

hello peeps!
Today so laggy!! like lessons all so loooonnggg!
During Physics! i don't know why i was so pissed.
Maybe becase i was too tired.
Every little noise that yun tung make annoys me.
ONLY FOR THAT TIME LA.
Other times its very funny. But it dint help during physics.
I also dont know why?? == i am having some disorder?
SS was ok? Ms Charlene in a good mood.
Like so high!
Amazingly i dint sleep.
SOO BOOMZ!
Actually i think there is nothing wrong with Ris Low
SERIOUSLY!
i mean the way she speak is unique.
But I think is more civilised to say
SHINGZX!
Instead of F****.
Right???
And she is freaking brave to admit her mistake!
I ADMIRE HER FOR THATT! :D
Anyways,
After school had the class com. training.
OHH! Mrs J was there. She is quite ok if you listen to her la.
But bad impression of her since Sec 1.
Haiyaa! Now they paying more attention to us.
Give me more pressure lehh!
One thing that Mr Tan said and i am very disturbed by it is.
When he said: ' I dont see PC monitress taking attendance for 4 weeks.'
I WAS LIKE: ' HELLOOOOO!! I DID!~ DON'T BELIEVE ASK MDM KHEE.'
ZZZZZZZZ!~ ==
Hardworking for nothing. SHINGXZ!
I found Nicole anne and Iffah quite nice leh.
They are not as scary as i thought!
Iffah used to give me cold stares. *in my opinion*
But she is nice and she likes SUPER JUNIOR?!~
COOL! BOOMZ!~ ==
Promoting Ris-ness........
I think HongKi from F.T. Island IS SOOO CUTEE!~
AHHHHHH!! He is like... cuteeeeee!
But Arron I am like still yours la... :D
Don't worry *winks**
PEOPLE OWES ME LETTER!
AND I OWE MY WIFE LETTER!
Ooops! i'll write k?
love you still.
Love,
DeArron.

No comments: